The series 5104.A Stages are predominantly in type 500 Eulerian cradles
and are used for mounting series 1000 goniometer heads.
These stage are available in both manual and motorised configurations
(2- or 5-phase motors). The power supply is via cables or optionally via slip rings.
Additionally the stages can be equipped with limit switches and/or zero-point
controls. A drive belt version with reduced height is also available.
- low-friction, high-precision plastic guide
- smoothed and tempered threaded spindle drive
- optional drive belt for reduced unit height
- wear resistant delta bronze spindle nut
- mounting of drive spindle free of play
- standard support for series 1000 goniometer heads
- motorised or manual configurations
- individually configurable due to large assortment of accessories such as step motors, slip rings, zero-point controls and limit switches