The series 5104.C Stages are translational stages designed for high loads. These units are predominantly integrated in larger goniometers (e.g. 429, 430).
This series is equipped with either 2-, 3- or 5-phase motors. The power supply is via cables or optionally via slip rings.
The positioners are equipped with limit switches and a zero-point control. Gear boxes (series 2083) can be incorporated to increase resolution. A position/step control via encoders is available as an option.
- multi-axis positioning systems possible by simple combination of stages
- threaded spindle drive with smoothed and tempered spindle (self-locking)
- wear resistant delta bronze spindle nut
- use of low-friction guides results in high reproducibility of minimum step distance
- robust surfaces through galvanic anodisation
- use of stress-relieved, highly resilient materials guarantees high system stability and long life