The series 5104.D Stages are translational stages designed for high loads. These units are predominantly integrated in large goniometers (e.g. 480).
This series is equipped with either 2-, 3- or 5-phase motors.
The stages are equipped with limit switches and zero-point control.
Integrated gear boxes enable a resolution in the order of nm. A position/step
control via encoders is available as an option.
It is possible to combine the integrated Z-Stages with series 5102 XY-tables
to XYZ-positioning systems. The power supply of the XY-Stages is via the
SUB-D-15 sockets integrated in the Z-positioning stage.
- multi-axis positioning systems possible by simple combination of stages
- four spindle lifting gear drives controlled by a connecting shaft
- trapezoidal spindle drive with smoothed and tempered spindle (self-locking)
- four high-precision ball-type nipples guarantee high guidance stability
- robust surfaces through galvanic anodisation
- maximum system resolution increased by a reduction transmission