- multi-axis positioning systems possible by simple combination of stages (e.g. with series 400, 5102, 5103)
- non-linear drive by smoothed and tempered trapezoidal spindle or optional thread-roll spindle
- roller guide surfaces made of hard-coated, highly tensile aluminium
- sliding guide surfaces made of low-friction compression-proof plastic
- use of stress-relieved, highly resilient materials guarantees high system stability and long life
- robust surfaces through galvanic natural-anodizing
The segments of this series are individually developed and produced to customer specifications.
The type of guide system used (rolling or sliding guide) is dependent on requirements (load, mounting position, etc.). Highly tensile aluminium is mainly used for the bodies of the segments. High stiffness and low weight are further characteristics of these units.